Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fat Bums are us

Oh my gosh! I am going to have to be really careful while I am on Maternity Leave or else I will explode. I am just under the weight I was when I started the big John Challenge but granted I did lose 10 or so when I had Craig in Baby weight and fluid etc… It is going to be crucial for me to watch what I eat and make sure that we have lots of fresh food in the house. Luckily I am watching our pennies so take away wont be an option unless it is special occasion or a very tiring Friday evening.

While I was pregnant Pooks did most of the cooking so he has learned so many new recipes in the past few months and has cooked every night since I came home from hospital which has been a godsend. That said at 2:00am this morning Craig and I were both wide awake, he was happily munching on his hand and I was looking for something sweet to munch on. Thankfully our cupboards are pretty void of junk food at this point in time. That said I will need to be extra careful that I don’t start to develop bad habits in the middle of the night!

No comments: