Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quick post to say hi

Hi All! I have no idea where my post just went so I will write a shortened version. Basically, I am once again struggling with my weight and am determined to fix it. Have spent 12 weeks feeling sorry for myself and now need to snap out of it. Craig is 12 weeks old and is doing great. He giggles a lot and seems to be quite a happy baby. Don't get me wrong he does cry but not very often - or for long... Hopefully that doesn't change..

I have attached a pic of him. If you add me as a friend on Facebook you will see a whole collection of pics of him and other things. My computer is way to slow to add a heap of pics in various locations so I mainly add them to Facebook.

Happy exercising and eating and I look forward to sharing some weight loss news with you soon. :)

4 comments:

Ann Y said...

We've been away and I just checked in. Oh, he's so precious! And growing so nicely. Bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell,
Craig is absolutely gorgeous - but why wouldn't he be given his genetics :-)

Glad to hear that weight loss and fitness are back on the agenda. You know you can do it! I still have my 'Team Shell' magnet on my fridge so I see your words of wisdom every day.

Looking forward to reading your next post.

Anonymous said...

hey Roz. Ive been watching/commenting from day one. I tried to add you as a friend on face book, but there are lots of you..... Can you add me, I'll acept you (loutup) would love to catch up. I've lost nearly 20 kilo... a drop in the ocean for me, with lots more to go, would love to keep up with your news, Lou

Anonymous said...

Anticipating new pictures and post from you??? How are you all? It's been four months since a baby picture sure hope you have been clicking away on the camera for the special moments.